[plug] neo's wm

Andrew Pamment apamment at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 20:43:46 WST 2002

John Knight wrote:

> There is no WM? What do you mean, is it just a picture or mpeg or
> something? Is he using a standalone desktop? You can actually see the
> image on his monitor right?

concentrate on the truth. only then the answer you'll find. there is no
monitor either. it's just electrical impulses interpreted by your brain
to appear as a monitor and a window manager.

don't you understand? you are only seeing what they want you to see! you
are living a lie. the whole purpose of the matrix was to spread
disinformation. they wanted to open our mind to see that artificial
intelligence was the enemy to distract us from the fact that all those
in power are silicon based race of beings slowly assimilating our planet.

before you know it, we'll all have tenticles.

  gosh, how can you even care what wm it is in such desperate times as
these? or are you one of them?

i suspect, when they made that video, they didn't have sufficiant
information on what us inferior humans used on our computers and just
invented something to look convincing.

and have you ever filmed a computer monitor? not an LCD one, but an
ordinary crt monitor. i bet the aliens had a hard time working that one
out, last time i saw a tv show with a real monitor on it, and i don't
watch tv anymore so it was some time ago, it flickered horibly. i think
they proberly filmed it, then added the contents of the screen later.

it's our primative technology. and whatever that windowmanager was, it
couldn't be anywhere near as cool as windowmaker.

andrew

--
If you want to know what God thinks of money,
    just look at those he gives it to.