[plug] Microsoft and Action Packs. What can we do to compete ???

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 25 22:14:50 WST 2002

Actually it can also be the standard action pack. Thus:-
http://www.microsoft.com/australia/partner/products/actionpacks/actionpack
faq.asp

"
* Action Pack Subscription: Latest Software At Reduced Price *
Get all the latest software releases for your own use. The new Microsoft
Action Pack Subscription for Partners consists of a welcome and update
kits. The welcome kit contains not-for-resale versions of Windows XP,
Office XP, Small Business Server 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server and
more. For more details visit the Action Pack Subscription site today.
"

AU$499. +P&P

You don't need to be a Microsoft Certified Partner either.
And people wonder why execs think MS first before anything else...

(Should I now plug the Mitel SME Server & Star Office 5.2 combo, or would
it be poor form?)

Regards,

Craig Foster