[plug] Ram Problems

Aaron Wooten wootenaa at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:55:42 WST 2002

Hi , I have an aopen Ak33 Motherboard
and I have noticed tha my two 128 sticks of SDRAM appear to be corrupted as
the system is very unstable and in a slow POST where it checks each sector
of the ram,  it comes up with a memory failure.
However When there is only one stick in at a time, it performs perfectly,
when both sticks are in with an additional spare 128 stick of mine it also
performs perfectly.I have also tried moving them around in different slots,
with no luck.
I have had this type of problem before and the computer store said my ram
was faulty and told me to buy these two sticks, but after a month or two the
same problem arises, I have flashed the bios to the latest version with no
luck. Could this be a fault with my motherboard ?
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Aaron