[plug] windows terminal services

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Wed Jan 2 17:57:14 WST 2002

Go to the Citrix web site and download the terminal server client for linux.
Comes as an rpm and is small, works well.

Caveat.  I've only used it to connect to Metaframe, but AFAIK Metaframe and
WTS use the same underlying protocol.  Metaframe has extension, which would
mean a TS client may have problems with a metaframe server, but vice versa
should be fine.

Regards

Alan