[plug] WXP & Linux

Patrick Tehvand patrick at perthix.net
Fri Jan 4 08:31:13 WST 2002

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:01, Jon  Miller wrote:
Anyone tried WXP desktops with RH7.x yet and can shine some light on the
 subject as far as performance goes.  I'm also interested in hearing from
 those that have mixed W2KP with RH7.x.

I am currently playing with RH7.2 and Win2kpro (dual booting)

so far no problems (other than issues with logging into a win2kserver domain)
have mounted the win partition and all is good.

Performance wise there is no percevable difference.

Cheers
Patrick

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby