[plug] Editing help now required for conf video

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat Jan 5 20:43:04 WST 2002

We will be looking for video editing help for the 2003 conference promo
videotape. I can rip the tapes easily on a Macintosh but it may be that the
formats aren't convenient for your editing software.

We will also be discussing what other footage we need for the Perth-is-great
promo clip. If you're at all interested, join the conf list (OTTOMH
conf-subscribe at plug.linux.org.au, please correct if wrong) noisily and/or
turn up to the Blue Duck cafe on the beachfront in Cottesloe at 9AM tomorrow
(Sunday 06Jan2002).

Cheers; Leon