[plug] iptables

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Mon Jan 7 11:45:01 WST 2002

Hey all,

I wonder if anyone knows whether this is possible with iptables.

I'm trying to specify two different IP address in a statement that are
completely different networks to be exempted by the rule, e.g. like this:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -s ! 192.168.0.1 -p tcp -j DROP

But, being able to specify multiple IP addresses in the "-s ! 192.168.0.1"
section, rather than just one.  I have done a bit of searching, read man
pages etc, but can't find anything that says whether you can or can't use
multiple IP addresses in a statement such as that.

Is it possible?

TIA :)

/ Ben