[plug] The member promotion brochure

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Jan 7 11:53:48 WST 2002

On Mon,  7 Jan 2002 11:55, Harry McNally wrote:

> What viewers have you tried, scribe ?

kghostview and xpdf.

> I have to admit that I used Frame and Distiller under Doze rather than the
> Sparc and we have always suspected minor differences as the Doze version
> moves away from the Unix version.

Tsk tsk =). Have you tried using SOffice (or I presume Open Office), saving a
ps file and then using ps2pdf?  Works a treat.

> btw, I've created a colour version in PDF and ps. They are:
>
> http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~decdes/member_colour.pdf
> and
> http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~decdes/member_colour.ps

Same problems.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

The number of licorice gumballs you get out of a gumball machine
increases in direct proportion to how much you hate licorice.