[plug] The member promotion brochure

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jan 7 12:50:19 WST 2002

At 04:07  7/01/02 , Tony B-T wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Harry McNally wrote:
>
> > Sounds reasonable tho' the files can be downloaded and printed by our
> plain
> > clothes operatives in Broome and the other regions. Praps ppl out and
> about
>
>Yeah having the files downloadable is good.  Just trying to help with the
>local delivery.
>
> > should suggest to their boss that Tera Yellow would be really handy for
> the
> > fax machine so faxes are more visible. Then admit that they have a noble
>
>We use pink for fax visiblity paper.

Eeesh. Yes, this is pretty normal. Depending entirely on your normality
viewpoint of course :-)

If it was a screamin' outrageous pink it would be fun but the standard
seems to be woosy another-crappy-washed-out-fax-to-read pink.

To misquote Good Morning Vietnam "[Print Tux on] anything as long as it's
LOUD. Ok?"

I really should get back to work or the boss will get cross. Damn this is
fun :)

H ;-)