[plug] Tux racer in lotto ad?

Paul Dean paul at canningcollege.wa.edu.au
Tue Jan 8 11:24:36 WST 2002

Hya,

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Steve Baker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In an ad for lotto currently on TV the father asks the son, daughter, and
> wife if they want to go fishing.  They are all out camping but each has a
> large tent decked out with all the comforts of home.  The son is first, and
> is playing some sort of computer game.
Haven't seen this one yet, but Tuxracer is a roolly kewl game...need a
3D card thou...
DL it from www.tuxracer.com

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */