[plug] Gigbyte Motherboard

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Tue Jan 8 15:59:30 WST 2002

I doubt that any new Via KT133 boards will be coming out, I think a fair few
of those support ATA100 though (the MSI one I have does).

I'd be guessing that the boards that are most likely to have ATA133 would be
the new boards out, which most probably are DDR SDRAM only boards, as
something with an ATA133 controller would probably be more aimed towards the
performance users market.

On a quick look around, the only AMD board I found with ATA133 was the Abit
KR7A-RAID.  The only place I found that actually sells them as yet is AusPc
Market and it costs just under $400..  which is a pretty pricey
motherboard...

/ Ben