[plug] Grumble, grumble, Windows strikes again

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 8 18:42:07 WST 2002

They're into wholesale business only (not big residentially) as DSLAMs 'n'
stuff aren't cheap, especially when you're laying your own cable from
exchange to exchange Australia wide :) - Sorry if that bursts your bubble
:(
They "refer" enquiries to the local reseller. The Perth list is also
growing.

www.requestdsl.com.au

PS There are some wierd limitations to iiNet's service. I can ssh, web,
pop3 to clients on 56K explorer dialup, but I can't to my own machine at
home (iiNet 56K explorer). I've checked the logs at home, and the machine
doesn't see a thing. Not happy Jan.
Someone from iiNet willing to unofficially tell me show to get files
xfered from home?