[plug] Grumble, grumble, Windows strikes again

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 9 00:16:03 WST 2002

It's the randomness that bugs me. Like I said it works to other iiNet
clients I know, but not to mine.
Well, except for now, when I started complaining. No config changes on my
end, other than a new IP.
Hell when mine didn't work, another client (which did work) had the same
PtP IP, suggesting being on the same router/bank

Bah! Humbug!

Regards,

Craig Foster