[plug] editor

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Jan 9 17:41:52 WST 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 01:33:23AM -0800, Wayne Vovil wrote:
> Whilst I am happy with vi (Yes it is true) for general work and conf
> editing etc. I would like to know what is available in programming
> editors that provide 'completion' of language keywords and parms, al a
> Venerial Basic. Any clues?

vim does very nice completion for you, and is fully compatible with vi.
You can use ctrl-n and ctrl-p as a start, and then play about with
custom completions from a given dictionary to get your language
keywords.

Do a ':help complete' in vim for more information.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | And the robot says: "In the begining
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | was man.  Man created all things.