[plug] Plug membership drive?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu Jan 10 15:08:42 WST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, skribe wrote:

> You might be able to do stuff like get movie houses to offer a small discount
> on sighting the card, there are many people who would give you a discount if

Many shops such as bike shops and outdoor/camping shops will give 10% off
just for asking, and lots of clubs have that 'arrangement' for members.
   But what would PLUG do? Computer shops dont have the margin for much of
a discount. I suppose it doesnt hurt to ask. 4% for cash??
  Movies? I hope nobody here is dumb enough to pay full price
for movie tickets. There are so many discount options already.

  Can we configure the mailing list to append a footer ?

  ****  This message was posted by un un-paid member. Please encourage
  him to  register. ****