[OT] pizza was RE: [plug] All your base

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Jan 10 22:30:12 WST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:27, Michael Hunt wrote:

> It is nice to see someone making pizza the traditional way. People seem to
> think that the Americans invented pizza.

There are quite a few places that do it traditional.  There are two places
within walking distance of my place (South Perth) that do good traditional
wood fired oven pizzas.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

How many QA engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

3: 1 to screw it in and 2 to say "I told you so" when it doesn't work.