[plug] PLUG Logo

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jan 11 11:50:25 WST 2002

At 03:25  11/01/02 , you wrote:
>Clinton Butler wrote:
>
>>I had a bit of an idea seeing this on the topic.
>
>Another idea:
>How 'bout the usual Tux image, but wearing a plushie Spark Plug costume? ^_^
>
>(I was originally thinking Black Swan costume, but the consensus seems to
>be to run with the Plug theme...)

Hahahahaha  On the swan theme you've just evoked a funny image of Tux
dressed in black tail fathers like those emu outfits ppl wear. The little
yellow feet out below would look pretty silly (which is my point :) but
he'd have to be holding a curved stick for a graceful neck and head and
trying to convince us he's a swan :-)

Perhaps we need logo's to suit every occasion from formal (Tux in top hat
?) to funny :-)

cu
harry