[plug] Disk partitioning

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jan 11 11:54:00 WST 2002

Thanks to everyone for the advice on partitions. Using these clues I read
further and found individual needs was the main factor and repartitioning
is likely because hindsight tells you what you really needed :-)

One question tho' .. if I intend to use Wine for some emulation, is their
merit in having a FAT32 partition for doze programs that I'm using. I
thought their was some advice on the list to try storing files for doze
programs in your FAT32 space so they don't get confused.

This machine will be DozeFree(tm) but I could have a FAT32 if this is a
useful thing to have. Is this useful ?

All the best
Harry