[plug] HTTP return header?

John Breen locutus at borg.apana.org.au
Fri Jan 11 13:10:07 WST 2002

I had a similar issue with some PHP development recently.

The way I got around it was to put a hidden field on the form, then check
the value of the hidden field to determine what processing to do.  If your
script then finds that the form data are invalid, change the value of the
hidden field and resubmit the form.  If it's valid, accept the data and
load the new page.

Why not do your processing in PHP?

Regards,

John Breen