[plug] HTTP return header?

J Michael Gilks gilksjm at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 11 14:15:08 WST 2002

Been doing some more checking and looked at Zend.com. Found an excellent
article and also that PHP keeps an array of your post variables avcailable
for use. Very handy for recalling a page using $PHP-SELF.
Also check out the error checking function at the end of the article. Still
not sure about server side error checks but this is beautiful code. I love it.
The url is http://www.zend.com/zend/spotlight/form-pro-php4.php?print=1
Love
Mike.