[plug] Plug membership drive?

Richard Barnes wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jan 11 21:43:17 WST 2002

I have recently begun to suspect that the value of the many and varied
quotes Skribe adds to the end of his postings has begun to eclipse even
the great benefits of free advice and community that the list offers,
and revealing the goose that lays these golden eggs may be enough
incentive to attract even the most sceptical among us to part with their
hard earned. Do these Perls of wisdom spring from some great work
available through the Plug library per chance? Is there a script that
adds them at random perhaps? If we do get t-shirts printed...

P.S. Now I know what a gyroscope is, I uncertain as to where it fits in
to the great scheme of things.