[plug] T-Shirts and PLUGgers

Konrad Rubin konrad at impress-promotions.com.au
Fri Jan 11 21:54:13 WST 2002

HI all,
why doing business with some guys in the US?
I'm running a business dealing in promotional products. I had a bit of a
learning curve to do as i made
quite a bit of shirts for another group and thought i would sell them easily.
Talk about making a loss and still sitting on unsold T's.
I would do it again but i would have to have definitive orders and the
money as Cafe express does.
Then i would produce them at a cost to cover mine.
Don't get me wrong i do work for free but the prospect of sitting on
another batch of
'nice' shirts is not appealing.

What do i propose;
Somebody sets up a site containing all the possible  designs and all the
interested people do vote and state
if they are willing to buy tTs. Then they leave their contact details and
if the thing goes ahead i would have to
ask everybody to send me a cheque or cash to do the run.
No pay - no shirt.
Seems harsh but experience teaches you.

Always willing work for a good cause.

Any comments???