[plug] Feb 2nd-Tuesday meeting topic

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 13 04:27:03 WST 2002

I have the K12LTSP-1.1 (Kinder - Year 12) CD's (x2) floating around... If
anyone wants something to play around with / look at after the meeting :-)

Should burns be available, does the /lib/ want a copy, etc?...

Been meaning to look at them, but a lack of servers is preventing me :)

Regards,

Craig Foster