[plug] Re: PLUG logo candidates

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Jan 14 16:38:39 WST 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:03, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> I vote for this one, so far. ^_^
> You could do a few shirt versions by rearranging the bits, but the Tux &
> guitar are very cool.

I think we could do a few t-shirt versions if there is enough interest (we
don't necessarily have to do them all in one lot either).  Celine has also
drawn up a few 'ideas' that while they wouldn't make good logos they would
make fun t-shirts.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

"Were there no women, men might live like gods."
-- Thomas Dekker