[plug] Re: PLUG logo candidates

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Tue Jan 15 19:19:56 WST 2002

> I quite like this idea too.  I've made a minor adjustment to keep it inline
> with the others in the series:
>
> http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/PLUG-Logo4-colour-text.png

Yep, that's getting more like it.

> Unfortunately, if we use this we may have to pay a licensing fee.
>
> http://www.brandwa.com.au/join/schedule.html

Having benefited from this list for a couple of years now without
getting round to stumping up for membership, I'd be happy to sponsor
or arrange sponsorship of that fee for the six months to the end of
June. Perhaps after that the logo would be able to pay for the licence
several times over annually through selling to Linux-friendly
companies the right to use an "Official Sponsor of PLUG" statement
along with the logo in their marketing material.

Colin