[plug] Music needed

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Jan 17 10:19:38 WST 2002

Hello

We have come a fair way with the conf2003 video but for reasons of
copyright it would be much easier to obtain some original local music and a
band willing to allow us to use it on the promo and also stream it on the web.

Are their any pluggers who are involved with a band or have a friend of a
friend ?

To describe the type of music:

Think the opening bars of AC/DC "Let there be rock" .. only faster :)
Because we have done a lot of speed up the whole thing will have a frantic
pace.

So anything that is thrash or thrash metal would be good although without
vocals just fast, tight cords. I'd rather not have swampy bass and drum
sound hence the reference to the AC/DC track.

If these ppl have done a demo tape (or preferably DAT or CD) that would be
very useful (understatement). And I'll need to get it as quick as so we
have chosen the loops for editing this Sunday. They'll have to give us
permission to use their material too.

Help !

cu
Harry