[plug] Inkjet printer recommendations?

bob bob at contact.omen.com.au
Sat Jan 19 11:29:56 WST 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:16, Craig Foster wrote:
> Epson's generally have massive head or motor problems *just* out of
> warranty (12-18mths) and the repair price is more than a new printer. And
> a lot of the problems occur when people put in new cartridges. When they
> work, they work really well.

Had that with my current printer. Fortunately it was just IN warranty :). It
turns out that a lot of the problem is lubrication (at least on my model) and
a quick chat with the tech showed me what 'n where so I haven't run into the
problem since :).

--
He asked me if I knew what time it was -- I said yes, but not right now.
		-- Steven Wright