[plug] getting telnet access

Craig Reynolds reynoldscraigr at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:27:20 WST 2002

Ahh, 'tis a thing of beauty to see it work finally. The reason I couldn't
log in was that the user account I set up suring install was set to use my
work username accidentally, and I hadn't realised as there is only 1
character difference. It works now.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the solution.

For future reference, what needs to be done to allow root to log in
remotely?

§ ©raig ®eynolds §
Just because this is never going to work is no reason to be negative!