[plug] 2.4 kernel wierdness?

Justin justin at inwa.com.au
Tue Jan 22 09:16:32 WST 2002

I upgraded a box and had the same problem. Check out the file
/etc/network/interfaces
and make sure that the following line is before the iface line:
auto eth0
or what ever your interface is - when i updated debian, it didn't add the
line - and what ever has been updated seems to need it.

HTH

Justin