[plug] Plug Library

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Jan 22 12:46:55 WST 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Jonathon Bates wrote:

> Heya Guys,
> Just wondering does the library have any linux games in it?
> If not does anyone here have any decent nix games (eg SC3000 or Kohan)
> And what do they think of how well these games run?

ATM no, there is nothing stopping us from putting open source, fre of demo
versions of Linux games into the library.  Just no-one has donanted them yet.

Anyone care to burn a CD with a "Linux entertainment pack vol 1.0" :)

tar.gz's preferred (then we're vendor nutral)

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */