[plug] the tecktrek survey

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Jan 23 13:22:21 WST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:27, Harry McNally wrote:
> Hey pluggers
>
> If I wasn't so cross this would be funny.
>
> I answered the tecktrek survey (thoughtfully)
>
> https://demo.election.com/techtrek/
>
> and pressed the Submit button and got ..
>
> "
> We are sorry, but we are unable to process your request at this time.
> Number = 50206
> Description = Failure in procedure actRecordResult: ip_address problems.
> Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server : Execute -
> ETM_User.User_Methods:ApplyVote
> Component.ApplyVote failed
> "

Same here with konq.  Has anyone complained?  Wanna put it up on the web site
and bitch about how our tax dollars are being spent on maintaining the M$
monopoly?

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

"To your left is the marina where several senior cabinet officials keep
luxury
yachts for weekend cruises on the Potomac.  Some of these ships are up to 100
feet in length; the Presidential yacht is over 200 feet in length, and can
remain submerged for up to 3 weeks."
-- Garrison Keillor