[plug] interesting...

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Wed Jan 23 22:17:13 WST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Jason Belcher wrote:

> Am I the only one who finds it interesting that
> http://www.windows2000test.com/ which was previously used by Microsoft
> as a hacking challenge for Windows 2000 and Windows XP, currently has a
> default Debian/Apache installation page on it?

Wierd.

All I get is a 'connection refused' error message...

Whois says the domain is still registered to Microsoft though, so the
opportunity for Linux folk to poke fun at Microsoft with that domain
aren't yet available to us :-)

---
Gavin Rogers                    |    Amateur radio station VK6HGR
grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au    |    http://vk6hgr.echidna.id.au/