[plug] Loki no longer! :(

Nathan Alberti macro at nathan.linux-dude.net
Fri Jan 25 14:23:35 WST 2002

This is a very simplistic view of the Linux community, I think you will find
that the amount of linux users that fit into this category are few compared
to those who contribute to the best of their abilities, it may not in a
monetary sense, but by either helping others and/or contributing to open
source projects in any way they can.

Regards,

Nathan Alberti.