[plug] Loki no longer! :(

Nathan Alberti macro at nathan.linux-dude.net
Fri Jan 25 14:45:21 WST 2002

I disagree, I think any small company that made it this far with the current
economic climate has done extremely well (or is good friends with
IBM/Intel/MS..etc..), I know many companies with a bigger market and more
potential than Loki that have fallen in the past 12 months.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/01/24/2118235&mode=thread

Regards,

Nathan Alberti