[plug] Linux shop in Perth

Theodor Gutmann tgutmann at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 29 10:45:34 WST 2002

Thanks Daniel,

                    All I wanted to know is who and where I can buy a
Linux distribution (Suse 7.3 ) in Perth as Everything Linux in Sidney
are out of stock.

I am also thankful for the suggestion of being able to borrow a
distribution  from the plug library for free.
Well...........and I really don't see in buying a distribution from the
shop like buying a box of Weetbix as Garry suggested.......:-) but these
people at RedHat,Suse,Debian ..to name a few also have to eat and
live......:-). Besides they keep Linux alive.

Cheers: Theo........( I still don't know the name of the place
though........cnr.. of Carrington and South streets )...........:-)