[plug] Linux shop in Perth

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Jan 29 11:17:19 WST 2002

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:11, Theodor Gutmann wrote:
> Thanx........cannot find a phone # in the phone directory under LinuxWA
> ....Will not drive all the way down there just to find out they have no
> distribution on stock........;-)

Go to the plug home page.  Click on the big linux services WA picture on the
left hand side bar and you'll find the phone number there.

Alternatively, go to http://www.yellowpages.com.au type in 'linux wa' into
business name, set location to Perth WA and Linux Services WA is the one and
only result.

It's really not that hard.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.
		-- Hegel

I know guys can't learn from yesterday ... Hegel must be taking the long view.
		-- John Brunner, "Stand on Zanzibar"