[plug] Data Base Development

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Wed Jan 30 21:05:07 WST 2002

Hi all I develop Data Base Applications In a development system Called Magic
this system is Internet Enabled.
The system works fine under the Windows webserver
However I have been trying for weeks to get it to function under Apache
Linux I have exhausted all my contacts and I was hopeing somebody from the
group may be of some help.
below is the output of the Java Console from Internet explorer
All files mentioned do exists in the said directory and have all possable
permissions
The Magic92Scripts directory is set as the ScriptAlias directory

Skipping CAB: /Magic92Scripts/Launcher.cab
due to: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
squirrel-resources.com:80//Magic92Scripts/Launcher.cab
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: browserClient.launcher.Launcher
 at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass
 at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
 at java/lang/Thread.run
Skipping CAB: /Magic92Scripts/MGBC920_01.cab
  due to: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
squirrel-resources.com:80//Magic92Scripts/MGBC920_01.cab
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: browserClient.ClientManager