[plug] Telstra Bigpond Cable

ElViZ elvizdapelviz at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:41:58 WST 2002

I'm using bigpond adsl and to be honest I've found very reliable.
A year ago there was a month of problems of which telstra refunded about 90%
of the bill,  but since there has been minimal problems.  I had bad
connection speeds a month or so which was cause by me severing my phone line
a couple of times(building a garage) and telstra replaced the line for free.
Overall I think it's a good service.
Why thankyuo
ElViZ