[plug] Mouses, Mice ?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Jan 31 22:10:44 WST 2002

On Friday 25 January 2002 13:49, Harry McNally wrote:
> Computer Angels are getting machines together but we have bit if a mouse
> drought.

> Does anyone have any old mice they can donate ?

Yes. Only a few, all 3-button DB9s. I think I have a couple of DB9/PS2
adaptors but can't remember which way they went, I think DB9 was the
computer end.

I also have a broken (crushed microswitch) Honeywell ``foot'' mouse that I'd
like to see live again, if CA happen to have other dead ones of those to hand.

Cheers; Leon