[plug] Delayed mails

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Mon Jul 1 17:17:09 WST 2002

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 05:05:30PM +0800, wayne wrote:
> On Sunday 29 June 2002, 12:37am Wayne wrote:
> <original message included below>
>
> PLEASE NOTE the date/time on the original eMail included below.  It is
> delayed by one and a half days.  (I think someone's eMail queue is filling
> up!)

This must be iiNet's doing. Earlier today I had a private mail from
someone else on iiNet, which the headers showed had been accepted by
iiNet's mail server at 9.15 last Thursday ... and delivered to mine
around lunch time today. I've seen a few delays of hours or more from
iiNet addresses (and no others) the last week or two. Perhaps there's
an email elves' strike on. No, scrub that; it smells bad, so it must
be an ill-intentioned, ill-fated conspiracy :-)

Colin