[plug] pppd

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Tue Jul 2 12:24:56 WST 2002

Hya Bill,

Have you checked the route table when pppd is up. Has it become the
default gateway? Or is it doing someting else.
Also the internal machines are they pointing to your gateway machine
eth0 address?
Have a look in '/var/log/messages' for errors.
You can also add 'DEBUG=yes', this will ouput more info to syslog.

Hope this helps...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
           -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */