[plug]

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jul 2 18:16:32 WST 2002

Dear PLUGers

I need some fast answers please.

I and others (thanks Garry, Mike) have spent long hours working to getting 2.4
onto the Computer Angels distro. Those efforts may be thwarted because we don't
have parallel port support compiled in the kernel and I need to know what
aliases to put in /etc/modutils to support the likely range of parallel port
hardware in our old machines.

I'm now off to CA which doesn't have net access after hours due to a stupid
arrangement that I won't discuss. Can ppl using 2.4 (I'm not yet) give me some
clues on the list that Jacqueline can relay to me ?

Thanks very much
Harry