[plug] Dial-up tests

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Jul 3 10:49:50 WST 2002

PLUGers

I'd like to ask the ISP lurkers here whether it would be possible for Computer
Angels to be provided with a dial-up account over the next few weeks so we can
test our connection strategy on the new distro.

This will help us to make sure we have got things right and also to minimise
support issues for you at the ISP end of things. We will document our findings
so we can recommend a list of ISPs that have dial-ups that we know work well for
our recipients. In most cases we expect to be preparing the machine for
connection when the recipient decides to connect.

Please would you contact me off-list if you can assist ?

All the best
Harry