[plug] vi mugs (was: Open Office)

Chris Crawford chris at linuxwa.com.au
Fri Jul 5 10:18:34 WST 2002

Yes we will have them very soon we are getting them made local :)

--
Chris Crawford
Linux Services W.A
email: chris at linuxwa.com.au
jabber: chris at jabber.linuxwa.com.au
www: http://www.linuxwa.com.au
Mobile 0403255320

 ___| |_ ____      ____ _  Society of Linux Professionals (WA) .~.
/ __| | '_ \ \ /\ / / _ |  Chris Crawford - Committee Member   /V\
\__ \ | |_) \ V  V / (_| | chris at slpwa.linux.org.au           // \\
|___/_| .__/ \_/\_/ \__,_| http://slpwa.linux.org.au         /(   )\
      |_| Linux: sometimes you get what you don't pay for     ^ ~'^