[plug] pc66 ram

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 7 01:19:30 WST 2002

PC66, PC100, and PC133 3.3V all have the same notching. You can't blow
up PC133 sticks by putting it in PC66 slots, and you have to *REALLY*
force it to fit >:P (meaning concentrated technical look complete with
tongue hanging out the side)

5V PC66 (actually FastPage or EDO - not SDRAM) looks more like :-
|UUUUUUU| | UUUUUUUUUU | | UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU|
^Outside   ^Unused PCB  ^Centre

As opposed to below...

Regards,

Craig F.