[plug] next meeting, latest debian

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jul 8 09:30:13 WST 2002

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Jason Nicholls wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> Do we have a meeting this Tuesday (9th)? I had a look on the PLUG site but
> couldn't find any info.

Sorry, Yes there is a meeting tomorrow at TAFE, James Bromberger will be
talking about running webservices and fail-over.  James being James I'm
certain Debian (woody) and LCA will come up.

Also, there will be a young lady there taking photos of our LUG for ECU's
campus newspaper.   So ever if you're not particuly interested in the talk,
and you can spare the time would you mind filling seats :)

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!