[plug] konqueror font sizes

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 8 15:10:49 WST 2002

PLUGers

I've RTFMed to no avail and google has not been my friend.

Can anyone advise the keystrokes to dynamically increase and decrease the font
size in konqueror rather than pressing the magnifying glass icons ?

This feature of konq allows a person with limited vision to see the overall web
page and then increase fonts to read the text with konq reformating into the
window. marvlus :)

But a limited vision person needs the key stroke sequence; hence my question.

Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/