[plug] konqueror font sizes

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 8 16:23:02 WST 2002

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:46:26 +0800 John Breen <john at linuxwa.com.au> wrote:

> Harry McNally wrote:
>
> >Can anyone advise the keystrokes to dynamically increase and decrease the
> >font size in konqueror rather than pressing the magnifying glass icons ?
> >
> I don't think you can Harry.  I've had a look and it doesn't even appear
> on the list of funcitons that you can map keystrokes for.
>
> OTOH, Mozilla (and NS I think) allow you to Ctrl-+ (control plus) and
> Ctrl-- (control minus) to change font sizes....
>
> I realise that they're not as lightweight as Konqueror but...

Thanks John. Your second opinion confirms it. I had konq in mind as lighter than
Mozilla. Some people might need to have a more powerful box and the Moz at the
mo'.

I'll have to figure how to request a tweek from the konq developers for a future
release to put zoom in/out on the key bindings.

All the best
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/