[plug] Libranet v2

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Mon Jul 8 23:50:17 WST 2002

Hiya all,

Libranet v2 has now been released for download.  What has it got?
http://libranet.com/products.features.html
and http://libranet.com/download.html
A mate kindly pulled it down via his dsl and put it on disc for me.  I'll
get a copy or 2 burnt and get them in to the meeting so at least 1 will get
to the PLUG library.
Personal opinion - very slick install (just a quick one to check the disc)
and it auto-detected all hardware including USB optical mouse, monitor,
video, audio, etc
Then you are in apt-get heaven and away you go :)

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western   Australia .  -> \_,-._/

Can't make out my sig file? Try using a "fixed-width font"

National Linux Conference Au  Jan 22-25 2003
http://www.linux.conf.au/