[plug] GenToo article on Linuxplanet

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 11 09:11:40 WST 2002

Not bad, pretty much as I see it.  Got vnc working last night (had to
uncomment the xfont paths in the "vncserver" wrapper - its simple things
like this that keep tripping me up, and that are usually sorted in the
main distro's).  Still vmware (gotta do my tax online this year ...) and
OO (part way there) then I can settle down and actually get productive

BillK